Takuya

Takuya Reyes
Jesus Zone
Born: 12.05.1983


Hobbies and Interests:
B-boying, languages, PC Games, Sports, Music, Art, Dance, Ez2Dj, Pump it Up, Japan


Other people

x Abby
x Mikko
x Dairyu
x Cat
x Jess


Links

x CCF


Leave a message



Previous Posts



Copyright Ó Takuya 2005
All Rights Reserved

Sometimes, on the way to your dreams...
5/29/2010 02:23:00 午後

"Sometimes, on the way to your dreams, you get lost and find a better one."

I'm currently in the process of getting lost. My dream used to be to become a teacher. While that's still possible, recent events have led me to rethink it all. The difficulty and even near-impossibility of circumstances have added up to it all. Some may argue it's simply giving up, but there are times when that's exactly what's needed.

So right now, even though teaching brought me joy, in all these months that I haven't done it, I've found joy in other things. And now that a new employment in the gaming industry looms over the horizon, as I now only await information on my schedule and when I start, my dreams have really started to shift.

I'm not really sure where I'm going right now. But one thing's for sure, music is coming back to haunt me. So, I'll try my hand at producing and licensing music, on the side as I maintain my full-time employment. I'll be publishing short samples of work I've been doing over the last few weeks.

ラベル: ,