Takuya

Takuya Reyes
Jesus Zone
Born: 12.05.1983


Hobbies and Interests:
B-boying, languages, PC Games, Sports, Music, Art, Dance, Ez2Dj, Pump it Up, Japan


Other people

x Abby
x Mikko
x Dairyu
x Cat
x Jess


Links

x CCF


Leave a message



Previous Posts



Copyright Ó Takuya 2005
All Rights Reserved

More Mountan Bladan News
3/22/2009 09:06:00 午後

Alright, well this is officially my favorite game now. I've even ignored Call of Duty and Left 4 Dead. Cuz it feels like you're following a big political story as you play this game, plus the awesome active combat.

My new character, which should be my best so far, is a concentrated warrior. Kherjit horse archer style actually, including equipment, despite being a Lady of the Nords. Horse archery is just too fun, and jousting when necessary, which is not something the Kherjits really do, but it takes down enemies fast.

My army is largely cavalry now, despite my original plan of making it pure infantry and archers. That's cuz the Nords declared war on the Kherjits, the most powerful pure cavalry army in the game. I can't win against pure cavalry with only archers... So I had to shift my style. I miss Rhodok Skirmishers and Nobles though. I was working for them in my second character.

ラベル: , , ,