Takuya

Takuya Reyes
Jesus Zone
Born: 12.05.1983


Hobbies and Interests:
B-boying, languages, PC Games, Sports, Music, Art, Dance, Ez2Dj, Pump it Up, Japan


Other people

x Abby
x Mikko
x Dairyu
x Cat
x Jess


Links

x CCF


Leave a message



Previous Posts



Copyright Ó Takuya 2005
All Rights Reserved

Rushed Drawing Before Bed
2/05/2010 01:34:00 午前

My male character (still nameless). Tiny image, I know. But I was able to practice drawing a more manly expression on an unusual facial angle, and a hand. I did this kinda rushed (hence, I did it at a small size) cuz I didn't want to sleep too late, but rushed, small drawings are also good practice. I'm too spoiled with the big images that take me like 12 hours to finish a sketch. This whole thing was done in maybe 10 minutes including thinking of what to draw.

He kinda reminds me of Bruce Lee in this image, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. :D

ラベル: ,