Takuya

Takuya Reyes
Jesus Zone
Born: 12.05.1983


Hobbies and Interests:
B-boying, languages, PC Games, Sports, Music, Art, Dance, Ez2Dj, Pump it Up, Japan


Other people

x Abby
x Mikko
x Dairyu
x Cat
x Jess


Links

x CCF


Leave a message



Previous Posts



Copyright Ó Takuya 2005
All Rights Reserved

お久しぶりだね
2/03/2010 11:49:00 午前

I'm sorry, blog, that I haven't posted in a while. I really should've. A lot happened after I last posted, such as my quitting from my job of 1 year because there was no workload, trying to find a new job, Typhoon Ondoy (a.k.a. Ketsana) ravaging our home and the entire city, taking b-boying seriously, Christmas and New Year passing by, taking b-boying even more seriously, and a lot of self-improvement in terms of my discipline and personality. Not to mention, I lost a lot of weight since July, and I'm now only 25 lbs away from my ideal weight.

Sadly, I actually thought of abandoning you altogether. But I realize that this blog is one way for me to look back at my past. What experiences did I go through? What have I learned from them? What games have I played? Why did I like/not like them? I don't have many readers so I obviously don't do it for them.

Anyway, jumping forward, this blog is back, and I'll strive to be able to update it as regularly as possible.

I'm drawing again now, and I've set for myself a target of making one "page" of drawings everyday. This is to train me in discipline. So that means, even if I don't feel like it, I have to draw. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule, for example, days when I'm in a hectic schedule over one of my part-time jobs, other job hunts, etc. But still, I feel it'll be good training.

Here's a recent completed sketch:
I may consider coloring that someday. But for now I gotta keep working on my sketching. I take too long to draw stuff.

ラベル: , ,